Gonna finish these and then re-open (probably on the 9th of october or so) soon! thank you guys for your support!
Sketches are $16, Flats are $35. Here's the process.
- You note me with your Com request and tell me what you want.
- I tell you the price. If you agree to commission me,You send me any relevant Images of your characters and/or idea for the pose you want.
- I tell you the price and ask you for your paypal email, and send you the invoice
- I start sketching after you pay and I send a sketch for your approval. If you want something changed or want something different you tell me and i change it or do another sketch. You get one free complete do over at this stage, after that I charge you a fee for a redo.
- You approve, then, if its a sketch i refine and add shading and bits of color then send it to you. If its flats, i clean up the lines and lay down color. I send you the image again to see if it needs any alterations, then finish it up and you get the final image.
THINGS TO BE MINDFUL OF
- I do not start until I receive the money.
- There are no refunds. I send sketches and work around what you want, so if you're unhappy with something you better tell me when i send the sketch for approval, or its on you. Asking for changes and alterations are fine in the sketch stages.
- No changes/alterations after the image is finished.
- I have nerve issues that make drawing painful for me sometimes, and that can slow me down. I will alert you if there is a delay on your drawing, please be patient.
*sequences prices stack. For example a two image sketch commission is $32, where as a flat two image sequence is $70. A maximum of 5 images for now is all i can do. Thank you for understanding <3